AmigaActive (1253/2143)

From:Michael Carter
Date:17 May 2000 at 16:16:17
Subject:RE: SCSI -> IDE

i think the blizzardppc scsi is ultra-scsi2. but then i could be wrong :)

>Would it be of much benefit (i.e., are we likely to see much of a speed
>improvement over IDE), assuming it works?

Well the main idea i had was just to plug more HDDs on to my SCSI chain
because IDE is a) full up and b) a bit flakey on the A1200 m/b, the SCSI on
the blizzppc is gonna be much faster/better :)

But yeah I'd like to see it reviewed in AmigActive. What do you says
guys???? please. :-)

- M!Ke C

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.